Monday, August 26, 2013

Save 50% on Calendars!!

Each year I give grandparents and aunts and uncles a calendar featuring the kids throughout the year. It is a gift they all look forward to and one that I love to give. It is so much fun to choose the photos (beachy ones for summer, snowy pictures for the winter etc...). I am absolutely going to be taking advantage of this deal from Vistaprint.....save 50% on all calendars!!  This means I can make a calendar for less than $8.  This is a steal and a great way to save on holiday gifts.  Yes!  To start shopping click on the banner below. 



Vistaprint

3 comments:

Anna F said...

thank you so much for posting about this deal - I will definitely make a calender to two .

Tammy Woodall said...

This really is a good deal. Calenders make great gifts and this deal with definitely help on the costs.

Kristie said...

Thanks for the heads up about the great deals. I love personalized calendars. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.