Sunday, September 29, 2013

Into the Woods....Coming December 25th!

There is a movie coming from Disney on Christmas Day that I am SO excited to see...Into the Woods!!!   I just got the scoop and a just released picture from the flick and I couldn't wait to share it with you.  Check it out....

Meryl Streep ventures “Into the Woods” as the Witch who wishes to reverse a curse so that her beauty may be restored. The humorous and heartfelt musical, a modern twist on the beloved Brothers Grimm fairy tales, explores the consequences of the quests of Cinderella, Little Red Riding Hood, Jack and the Beanstalk and Rapunzel—all tied together by an original story involving a baker and his wife, and the witch who cast a spell on them. In theaters Dec. 25, 2014.

Doesn't this sound great??  Will you be venturing out on Christmas Day to watch or will you wait a day or two?  I know I won't be able to wait long for this one!

2 comments:

Leslie Brown said...

Really looking forward to seeing this. I love Disney musical and so do my kids and Meryl Streep is always awesome.

momo said...

(Into the Woods....Coming December 25th!) This is the first review that I have read about this movie coming out in December. Looks like a good movie.