Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Last Minute Halloween Idea...Duck Dynasty!

Halloween is just around the corner...do you know what you are going to be?  If you are a fan of the show Duck Dynasty (I love this hilarious show!!) I have just the ideas for you.  Here is the scoop...
THIS HALLOWEEN, JOIN THE BEARDED, BAYOU-DWELLING ROBERTSON FAMILY OF CABLE'S #1 NON-FICTION SERIES
DUCK DYNASTY WITH THREE NEW FAMILY CERTIFIED, REDNECK APPROVED COSTUMES! 

Willie, Phil & Uncle Si Costumes Available Now at
Wal-Mart, Party City and Buycostumes.com

PRODUCT INFO 

This Halloween, A+E Networks Consumer Products and In Character Costumes invite trick or treaters to release the quackin' with three all-new, family certified, redneck approved costumes from A&E's record-busting smash series, "Duck Dynasty"! 

The "Willie" and "Phil" adult costumes (one size fits most, ages 14+) includes a special "Duck Dynsty" camouflage vest, a beard and patriotic bandana with an attached wig.  The "Uncle Si" (one size fits most, ages 14+) includes a "Duck Dynasty" camouflage vest and cap with an attached wig, beard and glasses. 

You may not be able to run a bayou-based duck hunting empire, have southern charm or a sharp sense of humor, but this Halloween, you can join the Robertson clan - in costume only - for some down home hijincks!

My husband is going to be Uncle Si (costume all the way to the left in the above picture) and the costume is fantastic...easy to pull off and great quality!  Remember to visit Party City or buycostumes.com to pick up your Duck Dynasty costume. 

5 comments:

GeorgiaBeckman said...

SOLD! We love Duck Dynasty & I can't believe I haven't thought of dressing up like them for Halloween!

karenmed409 said...

love the idea.. I love watching the show. Have to check out walmart to get one for the hubby. Si is my favorite, with his wit and wisdom

Becky said...

Oh my gosh.. i love it! Lol We are from Wisconsin where everyone owns camo clothes and a lot of men have long beards.. so our town is a Duck Dynasty look alike all year round ;)

babydjs_mom@yahoo.com

Sindy Murray said...

I have not seeing this show yet but I hear people talk about it and they were in a episode of last men standing!!

Dianna said...

lol-- these are great-- Now this is my husbands favorite show--we never miss it-- I have to show him--thanks