Thursday, November 14, 2013

Christmas is Coming...Get Personalized Christmas Cards!


Do you send out Christmas cards? I do and this year I have vowed to NOT wait until the last minute to to them! We got a super cuter picture of the kids with Santa at Santa's Village (in New Hampshire) over the summer and I am planning on using that for our cards. I have been browsing card companies and came across the Personalized Christmas Cards website and was sold!  They have tons of designs, great prices and have free personalization.   They also offer super fast turnaround time (1-2 days!!) which is better than any other site I  have seen.  Check out all the cute designs they have HERE.

Which ones should I get??

1 comment:

amanda whitley said...

That stocking one is adorable. i like this idea since i have just had a new baby and its nice to include the whole families names on the card