Friday, November 22, 2013

Gift Ideas from Cafe Press!

Are you looking for some fun and creative gift ideas that don't come with a heavy price tag?  I know I am!  I just got this great list of ideas for everyone on our shopping list (even all broken down....hooray!) from Cafe Press.  There are so many awesome ideas! I have quite a few items in my shopping bag already although I have to admit half are for me (is that a bad thing??).  Check the ideas out in the link below.  What will you order?



Unique Christmas Gifts for Everyone on Your List - Him, Her, Teens and Kids - Only at CafePress!

Gifts for Her - The Entertainment Junkie, Nerd Hipster, Domestic Diva or Retro Gal! Who will you be shopping for?

Gifts for Him - The Modern Man, Funny Guy, Gym Rat, Dad of All Trades and more! Who will you be shopping for?

Gifts for Kids - The Animal Lover, Witty One, Cutie Pie, Sports Superstar and more! Who will you be shopping for?

Gifts for Teens - The Technie, Hipster, Sports Fan, Girly Girl and more! Who are you shopping for?

No comments: