Friday, November 22, 2013

Triple Berrry Vanilla Smothie Recipe

In our home, smoothies are an almost daily treat.  On most days, breakfast or snack times include a smoothie.  The kids and I always have fun creating new ways to mix fruit to make yummy and nutritionally powerful smoothies.  Smoothies, in my opinion, are the perfect way to pack in a little extra fruit and protein into your day.   I thought I would share a few of our favorites with you. Earlier this week we made a new favorite.  Give it a try and let me know what you think!

Triple Berry Vanilla Smoothie Recipe

2 Cups Frozen Berries (I use the blueberry, raspberry and blackberry mix)
2 Cups Vanilla Soy Milk
1/2 Cup Vanilla Yogurt
1/2 Cup Strawberry Yogurt


Directions:  Add all ingredients to the blender and mix until well blended.  Serve with straws and a smile and watch your kids slurp up  a whole bunch of healthy!



4 comments:

amanda whitley said...

i love healthy yummy stuff like this. love smoothies in the morning to get me going

Laurie Nykaza said...

My kids love eating berries so I think they would really love this. I could see them making their own recipes up to for a snack or taking one to go out in the car so we wouldn't have to stop and get them anything else while we're shopping so yummy

momo said...

(Triple Berrry Vanilla Smothie Recipe) I love drinking smoothies, this one really sounds yummy to me. Wrote down the great recipe.

Holly S. said...

This looks like something I could get my kids on board with! And I love the color.