Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year: Happier You! Day #3....Clean Out Your E-mails!

Hello, name is Kristin and I am an email hoarder.  There.  I said it.   I have three email accounts and I get TONS of emails each day.  Many, many are junk.  Some are business.  Some are personal.  Sometimes I have to give myself a pep talk to open up email because I don't want to face an inbox with all those new messages not to mention all the ones I haven't bothered to delete.  I know that having an overloaded email slows me down and keeps me from fully focusing on the things I need to.  Not to mention the unnecessary stress it causes when I can't find something important I know is there hidden amongst 472 "can't miss" sale alerts.  What's a girl to do??

If you are anything like me the prospect of sitting down and totally sifting through it all seems more overwhelming than I want to deal with.  So, my quest for less stress when it comes to emails?  At the end of each day on the computer,  I am going to take 10 minutes to sift through the "old" stuff and either delete, file or address.  Little by little I can reduce this stress in my life and, just think, everyday it will be better!  So, tell me, is your inbox like mine? Will you take the challenge with me?  Let me know how it goes....

No comments: