Monday, December 1, 2014

Animalz Headphones...Review!

Did you all have a nice Thanksgiving weekend?  We sure did!  It was lovely to spend time with family and friends and eat WAY too much good food.  Now my mind is turned to Christmas shopping and getting our home ready for Santa.  It is such a fun time of year.


I know it can be tricky to find quality gifts for kids that are useful AND entertaining.  I am delighted to tell you about a gift that is sure to be hit with your kiddos this holiday season...Animalz Headphones!  Have you seen these yet?  They are first of all, flat out adorable.  Check them out...

How cute are these??  They come in all sorts of different animals too like a bear, monkey and more!  Not only are these headphones super adorable but they offer volume limiting technology.  So many headphones allow for the volume to be turned up WAY too loud for little ears but Animalz have a volume limiter which only allows for a maximum volume of 85 decibels (a safe level according to the Journal of Pediatrics).

We had the opportunity to try Animalz first hand and my 5 year old daughter could not wait to slip her little bunny ears on...

Let me tell you...in a home where football rules on Sunday (my 8 year old boys and husband are obsessed) it was a real treat for my non football fan daughter to cozy up on the couch with her Animalz and tune into a Christmas movie on the tablet.

The Animalz also came along with us on a family road trip last weekend and allowed my daughter to listen to the Frozen sound track over and over (and over and over) again without causing me to lose my mind.

The Animalz are a huge hit with my daughter and I am thinking a couple of pairs for my boys are in order for my boys as well. They are soft, comfortable and SAFE for little ears.  Oh, and I almost forgot to mention the icing on the cake...the cord is retractable!!!  This means there is no tangled wires to fuss with (hooray!!).  I highly recommend Animalz for any children on your holiday list.  Their ears (and yours!) will thank you.

You can find more information about Animalz on their website HERE and view the image below to find a retailer near you.