Sunday, August 30, 2015

Deal Alert!! Back to School Clothes!

In just a few short days the kids will be starting school and I am just now thinking about back to school shopping.  Lucky for me the weather for the next couple of weeks will likely be still very summer like so I can get away with summer clothes when I send them off.  Meanwhile I can do some online shopping to get ready for those colder temperatures.  Today the deal I am most excited about is at Crazy 8's.  Do you ever shop there?  The clothes are adorable, stylish, great quality AND reasonable!  Today you can pick up everything on the site for $12.99 and under!  Shirts are $4.95 and under and outwear is 65% off.  I can't wait to stock up!  Click the picture below to take advantage of this deal and happy shopping!

Crazy 8 Sale On Now!

No comments: