Sunday, September 6, 2015

I'm an It Works Rep!!

As I have been mentioning lately, my youngest child will be starting kindergarten in just a few days.  She is so ready and in many ways I am too.  For the past 9 years I have been a stay at home mom and it has been, hands down, the most wonderful experience of my life.  Now I get to watch them thrive at school and guide them along the way.  My job is still is as important but I do have more hours during the day which is a bit thrilling.

Of course this means I will have lots  more exciting reviews and giveaways here for you on the site because I will have more time to focus here....hooray!  I have also decided to become a rep for a company that has helped me to feel amazing.  I am super excited about the opportunity to now sell It Works Products!

About 3  months ago a friend of mine starting to post so me pretty amazing results from an eye cream she was using and I had to try it despite the fact that I am usually a doubter when it comes to things.  However, my tired skin was craving some help.  I started to use an eye cream and night cream with hope but no real expectation.  The verdict?  Wow.  Just wow!  My eyes look more awake and fresh and that "papery" skin on my neck that was freaking me out is gone.  All for far less than some of the products I had been researching and the ingredients from It Works are all natural.

Since then I have tried many more products which I will be sharing with you all here and I am excited to do it.  You will love them.  It Works has everything from skin care to supplements to all natural greens to give your body a boost, not to mention the wraps which have people changing the look of their bodies almost immediately.

If you are interested in learning more about the products or would like to see some photos, please message me here with your contact information or email me at reviewedbymom@hotmail.com.  I would love to help you feel as great as I do!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I have never heard of It Works! I look forward to hearing more about how your like the products.