Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Photo of the Day....The Drive In!


Can anyone guess what we did this  past weekend??  We hit the drive in!  I love the drive in....my first one was when I just a tiny thing and my aunt took me to see The Fox and the Hound (I am probably dating myself there!).  I love that I can take my kids to that same "retro" type place and enjoy a movie while we all cozy up with snacks in the back of the car.  It is such a great summer treat.  We also LOVED the movie we saw...Inside Out.  I will admit that I shed a few tears. What a great movie.  Do you have a drive in close by that you like to visit?  What is the last drive in movie you saw??

2 comments:

amy tolley (amylynn73) said...

we love the drive in we have one not far from us super great times...

Kristie said...

I love the drive in! Luckily we have one near us. I remember watching the live action Flintstones movie. It was terrible! kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.