Friday, September 25, 2015

Reviewed by Mom is Going to Disney!!!

One week from today my family and I are headed to Disney.  I am SO excited.  We made our reservations about a year ago and it seemed so far away and I can't believe it is almost here.

My husband and kids have never been and I have not been since I was 10 years old (a long time ago) and we couldn't be more excited.  We are staying at the All Star Sports Resort because my kids are crazy over all things sports and we are planning to hit the 4 Disney Parks, Typhoon Lagoon and Universal Studios.  It is going to be a whirlwind and I can't wait!

I need your help readers!!  What are your favorite things to do in Disney or must see's?  I have read some guidebooks but I want to know what YOU think I should do while I am there!  Be sure to follow me on Instagram too as I will be sharing photos from our trip.  Find me here...

https://instagram.com/reviewedbymom/


I will be waiting for your advice so please comment below.  7 days and counting :)!!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

I love Disney!!! We stayed at Pop Century. I've never seen so many strollers in my whole life as in Magic Kingdom. It's a lot of walking but I had a fantastic time. I even lost my shoe on Space Mountain. Oops. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Maryann D. said...

I haven't been to Disney in such a long time. It is the best place in the world and so much fun. Hope your trip was wonderful.
twinkle at optonline dot net