Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Morning Fuel=Mounds Smoothie!

I am a gal who loves a good smoothie.  Yesterday I started my day off with one that was particularly yummy and one I have dubbed my "Mounds Smoothie".  Lucky for me this smoothie is FAR healthier than the Mounds candy bars I love.  My smoothie is less than 200 calories, is packed with super foods and protein, contains 7 soluble fibers and is all natural.  Talk about starting the day off right!  Here is my recipe....
 
Mounds Smoothie

1 Cup Ice
1 Cup Chocolate Soy Milk
2 TBS coconut flakes (plus a bit more to sprinkle on top)
1 tsp chia seeds
1 Scoop Pro Fit

Put all ingredients together into blender and mix until well blended.  Pour into glass, sprinkle coconut flakes on top and get ready to tackle your day with optimum fuel!

In case you are wondering, Pro Fit is an all around health and energy powerhouse.  It is great for weight loss, workout recovery, mood enhancement and immune system building. Pro Fit is a slam dunk when it comes to boosting your body.  Find out more on my website HERE or email me at reviwedbymom@hotmail.com to get more information.

Happy sipping!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

THis does look yummy! Nothing like a chocolate fix in the morning that still packs some protein!