Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Back Again!

Hi Readers. 

I haven't been posting here on Reviewed by Mom is such a  long time.  As you know, life gets busy!  I have been busy working for a great web development company as well as providing care for my mom who has been having some health issues all while keeping up with my busy family!  Life has been wonderful but I have been missing writing.  A lot.

I didn't realize how much I missed it until I was talking with my 10 year old twin boys last night.  They are recently VERY interesting in YouTube and all things web related and they were asking why I had stopped writing on my website.  I didn't have a solid answer for them.   I said that I had been a little busy and I just hadn't take the time to do it.  One of them stated "If you like something you should make time to do it".  I thought that was so very insightful and  so TRUE!  So, I am listening to the wise words of my ten year old and I am getting back to writing!

I will of course have lots of great reviews and giveaways so stay tuned for those.  I am really excited about some upcoming giveaways that I already have lined up from some fun sponsors.  Over the years I have really loved sharing my favorite products, books and experiences with you all.  I hope I have helped you find some new favorites along the way.

I hope to hear feedback from you, readers, on what you have been up to and what you would like to see here on Reviewed by Mom.  I am so glad to be back at it!

More Soon,

Mom (AKA "Kristin")

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Welcome Back! I hope your mom is doing better. Smart boys you have to remind you that you should make time to do what you enjoy. I'm looking forward to reading your reviews.

tannawings said...

It is nice seeing you again! Out of the mouths of babes ....

Maryann D. said...

So glad you are back. Best wishes!
twinkle at optonline dot net