Friday, February 17, 2017

Pup Star....Airing Tonight!

I don't know about you guys but my kids love movies with talking animals.  Add a voice and a big personality to a furry critter and they are all in!  Tonight I am sure we will be tuning into Pup Star on the Disney channel tonight to watch Pup Star!  Check it out....

Air Bud Entertainment announces that their newest film, PUP STAR, will air for the first time on broadcast television on Disney Channel, Friday, February 17 (8:30 p.m. ET/PT).  From the creators of the beloved ‘Air Bud’ and ‘Disney Air Buddies’ franchises, PUP STAR is a dog-filled spin on America’s hit TV singing competitions, loaded with music, including 13 original songs, and the biggest cast of talking (and singing) canines ever assembled. 

 Synopsis
Welcome to a world where dogs can not only talk -- they can SING!  Tiny, an adorable Yorkie pup with a big voice, gets a chance to audition for the singing competition for dogs, “Pup Star.” After she earns a place in the finale, she’s dog-napped!  The adventure begins when she escapes and is faced with an incredible cross-country journey back to the competition finale, meeting friends along the way who help her learn to sing from her heart and encourage her to believe in herself and never give up on her dreams!

Sounds cute, right!?  You can find out more and stay up to date with news by following the Pup Star social media channels....


Social Media:
Twitter: @PupStarMovie



Tune in tonight and be sure to check back in and let me know what you and your family thought!

4 comments:

Rachel C said...

This sounds so cute and I think my kids would love it too. I can't tell you how many times we've watched "Spooky Buddies!"
I don't know what it is about movies and shows with talking animals but my kids love them!

Renee Rousseau said...

Pup Star sounds awesome! We will definitely be watching! Thanks for sharing.

Lisa Queen said...

This sounds like a cute shoe. My grandchildren will love it! Thanks!

John Smith said...

I hope it's great! Puppies are adorable!