Wednesday, March 1, 2017

$5 off $20 at Kohl's!!!

I shop at Kohl's all the time.  There is one close to my house that keeps me from heading into the mall when I want to grab something quickly. I also love their rewards and coupons which add up to big savings.  If you have Ibotta (which I am obsessed with!!) you can save $5 off $20. This is a great deal that can be used on top of any Kohl's cash or coupons you have!  This is a can't miss deal.  Get it here....

Earn $5.00 when you purchase Spend $20 at Kohl's

By the way, overnight I got an email letting me know that Kohl's is now selling Under Armor so be sure to check that out.  I am hoping the prices are better than some of the other stores because the brand is a big favorite in our house!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love Kohls! I always find great deals there. I've bought some clothing for as little as $1 with coupons.

Chanonancy said...

I just went on because I'm going tomorrow and I don't see it 😭