Friday, March 17, 2017

Beauty & The Beast has Arrived!! New Clip!

Is anyone else headed to the theaters to see Beauty & the Beast this weekend?  We have a crazy, busy schedule but I am still really hoping to squeeze it in.   I think the movie looks amazing and I have been wanting to see if since I first heard about it. 

To celebrate the release I have a brand new clip for you to enjoy....



Now I am even more excited to see it!  If you go, let me know what you thought.  I can't wait to talk to you all about it.

3 comments:

Darlene Cruz said...

Tomorrow is the day we are seeing Beauty and The Beast, waited way to long for this movie but from the little snippets of the movie I know it will be a hit.

Laura said...

We still haven't seen this yet! I so want to though. Hopefully we'll have time to soon!

Yvonne Woodstock said...

We haven't seen it yet, but are looking forward to do so.
My husband wants to see it too.