Friday, March 3, 2017

Smoothie Time! Choco-Coco-Cherry!





I love smoothies.  I am not a big breakfast eater and a smoothie is easier for me to get down than a big plate full of food.  I also think they are an excellent way to pack in a lot of nutrition.  I make them a lot for the kids at snack time too.  I think the coffee maker and blender are tied for the most used appliances in our home!  I use them both every single day.

This morning I am patting myself on the back for an extra yummy smoothie invention.  I am forever inventing new recipes but today's might be a new all-time favorite.  It is packed full of protein, calcium and antioxidants and it also feels like I am drinking dessert.  It is decadent!

Choco-Coco-Cherry Smoothie Recipe

1 8oz Container Coconut Yogurt ( I used Noosa brand which is my favorite)
1 Cup Chocolate Soy Milk
1/2 Cup Frozen Cherries

Mix all ingredients together in blender until smooth.  Drink.  Enjoy.  Fuel your body.

If you try it let me know what you think!!

5 comments:

Alita said...

Glad you are back.

Kristin Jordan said...

Thanks Alita! Me too :)

Maryann D. said...

I love finding new smoothie recipes like this. I love cherries and this recipe would be fun and tasty for me.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Arf2-D2 said...

Noosa has a tart cherry flavor yogurt which is also good. I wonder if you used that instead, maybe you could eliminate one ingredient? :-)

Laura said...

Sounds delicious! I drink a smoothie almost every morning. I'll have to try this one out!