Thursday, March 23, 2017

Trader Joe's Wonton Soup Recipe

Yesterday I hit up Trader Joe's for some groceries. I am mostly a Shaw's gal but I love the produce at TJ's and there are a few items there that my family adores so I try and get there a couple of times during the month. A favorite recipe of mine was something my mother-in-law created and told me about and it is now a go to for me.  It is quick, easy, cheap and delicious!  Best of all?  It only requires four ingredients all easily picked up at Trader Joe's....
That's it!  You basically throw all of these in pot and get a yummy and healthy soup.  It is perfect for when you are low on time and is wonderful on a cold night.  Enjoy and let me know what you think! Trader Joe's Wonton Soup 1 Bag Chicken Cilantro Wontons 1/2 Bag Mixed Baby Kale 1/2 Bag Frozen Roasted Corn 1 Container Chicken Broth 3 Cups Water In a large pot combine water and broth until heated.  Add kale, corn and wontons and bring to a low boil for 2-3 minutes.  Eat and Enjoy!

6 comments:

Lisa Queen said...

This Wonton Soup Recipe looks delicious! My husband will love it. Thanks for the recipe.

lana simanovicki said...

I have got to make yhis

Laura said...

Sounds delicious! I haven't tried making wonton soup before, but always get some when we get Chinese food. I should give it a shot! :)

John Smith said...

Clearly, Wonton Soup is a soup to look into further!

Joy Wilkins said...

We just got our first Trader Joe's and now I'm excited to shop there for this!

Lisa Queen said...

This sounds like a good recipe! I will have to try it. Thanks!