Thursday, April 20, 2017

Very Cherry Smoothie Recipe



Smoothies area how I start my days most of the time.  I am usually in a hurry or on the go and smoothies are a great way to pack nutrition in on the run.  The other day I made one that was amazing and if you like cherries you will love it!  It is full of nutrition AND tastes like dessert.  Win!

Very Cherry Smoothie

2 cups vanilla soy milk
1 cup frozen cherries
1 tbs chia seeds
1/2 cup vanilla yogurt

Directions:  Blend in mixer until smooth.  Pour. Drink.  Enjoy!

Did you make this smoothie?  What did you think??

6 comments:

Janet W. said...

This looks so delicious and healthy!

Autumn said...

Oh this looks delish!! I gotta make that this weekend.

April Pachuta said...

I never think about doing cherries in a smoothie! I'll have to give this a try!

sallywilsey said...

Looks very appealing and refreshing.

Danielle Porter said...

I love cherry in my smoothies! I normally switch out chia seeds for flax because the chia seeds don't grind up.

tat2gurlzrock said...

I have never tried using cherries in a smoothie. This sounds delicious!