Thursday, August 17, 2017

Savor Summer with McDonald's Lobster Rolls!

I am more than a little sad that summer is winding down. My kids start school in just 13 days and I am currently in "savor summer" mode. We are taking more beach trips, playing outdoors and overall just soaking in all the wonderful things a Maine summer has to offer.

McDonald's is savoring summer too because you can still snag a delicious lobster roll at their Maine and New Hampshire locations. Yes....a McDonald's lobster roll! For just $8.99 you can get a buttery, grilled roll stuffed with delicious North Atlantic Lobster and crisp lettuce right at your local McDonald’s!  You can make it a full meal for just $10.99.  Score!

Mainers know a thing or two about a good lobster roll and these are delicious!  Check out the claw meat...























There is clearly no scrimping going on! If you are looking for a great way to  hang onto summer head over to McDonald's to enjoy a Maine staple!  Hurry though....just like summer vacation, this offering will end soon.  




9 comments:

Jackie said...

That looks delicious! I wish the McDonald's by us had Lobster Rolls.

Tami Vollenweider said...

Boy! Wish I lived their! I've never had a Lobster Roll! Looks YUMMY!

John Smith said...

Oh, dear, I'm afraid we don't get fresh lobster rolls at the McDonald's locations around here!

Darcy Koch said...

I never thought I'd see the day when McDonalds sold lobster.

Julie Waldron said...

Interesting! Something they don't have at McDonald's here in Michigan!

Barb S. said...

That looks delicious! I don't think that the one near me in FL has those! They keep advertising the specialty hamburgers, though!

Shane A said...

That thing looks delicious! I wish our local McDonalds sold food like this.

Deanna Watson said...

What?! I want to try one of these!

Margaret said...

Wish our McDonalds had these!