Tuesday, August 8, 2017

The Ruff Ruffman Show Returns in September!

Do you remember The Ruff Ruffman Show?  This PBS classic is coming back next month and I can't wait!

Ruff and his friends help kids ages 4-8 explore physical science concepts through video, gaming and app and offline activities for families to do together.  This multiplatform experience will be available on September 28th and segments from the series will air on PBS KIDS 24/7 channel and live stream this fall!  Here is a sneak peek....




Visit pbskids.org for more information!

4 comments:

John Smith said...

Looks like a hoot! I haven't heard of this before!

MD Herbal said...

I will have to check it out. Sounds like something my children would enjoy.

Amanda said...

So cute - my boys used to love that show!!

Julie Waldron said...

I haven't heard of this show but it looks cute.