On top of the fun physical and other arcade type games you can also challenge your brain. The newest offering from Thinksmart is Thinksmart: Family. In this game (available for Wii and Nintendo DS) you can play puzzle type games to challenge your mind and body. Here are some of the key features...
- Over 8,000 exercises for well toned minds and bodies.
- Individualized coaches who motivate, track progress, and establish a "THINK" quotient to show improvement!
- Customizable avatars, each of which gains access to the "Think Institute" to create a custom, daily plan.
- Up to 16 players can compete in multi-player rivalries, with modes like Tournament, Competition, and Endurance.
- 7 different categories: language comprehension, math, memory, logical and three-dimensional reasoning, readiness of mind and physical fitness.
I am still a fan of good, old mindless fun...there is a definite place for that in my life. I also see tremendous value in using video game consoles for other aspects as well such as physical fitness and mind puzzles. Thinksmart Family is an excellent choice to challenge your brain (and your friends and family!) with fun puzzles and mind games. Amazon is running a huge special on Thinksmart for Wii right now....only $19.99!! You can also click here to find a retailer near you.
Guess what readers? Thinksmart is giving one lucky RBM reader a copy of ThinkSmart: Family in your choice of Wii or Nintendo DS version. Thanks Thinksmart! Here is how to enter...
Mandatory Entry: Tell me who you would most like to challenge to a game of ThinkSmart: Family. You must complete this entry for all extras to be counted.
For Extra Entries:
1. Follow this blog= 1 entry
2. Like Reviewed By Mom on Facebook =1 entry
3. Enter one of my other giveaways & let me know you have done so = 1 entry per additional giveaway entered.
4. Follow Reviewed By Mom on Twitter = 1 entry
5. Blog, Tweet or Facebook about this giveaway & let me know where to find it = 1 entry
Please leave a separate comment for each entry and be sure to include your e-mail. Contest is open to US residents and will end on October 10th. The lucky winner will be announced by e-mail on October 11th and will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen. Good Luck!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post and I was provided with the above mentioned game for purpose of review. The opinions in this post are entirely my own. Your experience may differ from mine. This post has not been reviewed or edited by anyone. I was not compensated in any other way for this review. The sponsor of this giveaway is responsible for prize fulfillment and shipping the winner(s) their prize.