You should also be sure to try out this recipe for Apple Cinnamon Muffins using Smart Ones Oatmeal Cups (yum!!).
- 3 Smart Ones® Apple & Cinnamon Oatmeal cups
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. cinnamon, ground
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 3/4 cup apples, dried
- Preheat oven to 350oF. Line a regular-size 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners or lightly coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare each Smart Ones® Apple & Cinnamon Oatmeal cup according to package instructions.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon; set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar on medium speed until well blended. Add egg, applesauce and Smart Ones® Apples and Cinnamon oatmeal; mix well.
- Gradually add the flour mixture, alternating with milk; stir just until blended. Fold in dried apples.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake at 350oF for 25-30 minutes, until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Immediately remove from pan to cooling rack. Serve warm.