Wednesday, July 19, 2017

#Premama Supplements!

Even though my baby days are behind me (sniff!!) I know many of you are pregnant or thinking about motherhood in the very near future.  If you a new mom, mom-to-be, breastfeeding or trying to get pregnant you must try the  Premama line of supplements.  They have a full line of supplements suited for all the needs you have during this trying time on your body.  They not only have vitamins but also aids such as a fertility blend to help you conceive, an aid to help you sleep (pregnancy robs you of this ability lots of the time!!) and a supplement that was sent my way, their "Digestive Aid". 

Now, as I said, I don't currently fall into any of the "mama" categories described above but I gave these a try as a part of MomSelect in order to give you all some feedback on the product.  The Premama Digestive Chews are chewy caramel, vanilla flavored squares of yumminess.  I was prepared to be disappointed as I have tried lots of vitamins or supplements that are allegedly supposed to "taste great" and have definitely failed to live up to their hype.  I am happy to report that these really are yummy!  I am not going to lie....it is not 100% like candy but it is almost like candy which is way better than any other chewable supplement I have tried!  These chews have a nice, subtle sweet (but not too sweet!) flavor and the texture is really good without being chalky or too sticky. 

While taste is important even more impressive is the nutritional punch Premama's Digestive Aid offers. These vegetarian chews support healthy digestion and a healthy immune system during pregnancy.  They also help ease constipation and bloating which are, for many, a huge complaint during pregnancy.  Each chew is  formulated with 1 billion CFU's of Probiotics and 2g of Fiber which are much higher than many other supplements out there.  Probiotics restore the balance of good and non-beneficial bacteria in your digestive track which is where 70% of your body's immune system resides.  When you balance this bacteria it not only gives your whole immune system a boost but it helps your digestive system works more efficiently. 

If you are a woman who is thinking of becoming pregnant, pregnant or a new mom, I think the Premama Digestive Aid Chews are a must.  They will help keep you comfortable and have your body operating at its' optimal level which is exactly what you need when you tackle on the best role of your life. 

Learn more about Premama on their website HERE.


Disclaimer: I was sent products for free or highly discounted to review for my honest opinion.  I only recommend products that I can stand behind and use myself.  Your opinions may vary from mine. 

1 comment:

Lisa Queen said...

I will pass this Premama Supplements information onto my daughter! Thanks!